• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Can anyone tell what the norm $$ is for remote coding in the Tampa, FL area?

gpjmommy2

Guest
Messages
10
I'm thinking about doing some remote coding & they have asked me about my rate, but I don't have any idea what the going or general rate is, can someone help me?
 
Remote Coding Salary

I would refer to the 2010 Salary Survey in the October 2010 AAPC "Coding Edge". It's a fantastic tool! Good Luck!:)
 
I'm thinking about doing some remote coding & they have asked me about my rate, but I don't have any idea what the going or general rate is, can someone help me?

Depends on the charts that you are going to code. ED charts are higher than most outpatient charts and surgery charts are even more. Just depends on what you are going to do.
 
Top