• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CCA, CPC-A looking for work, will intern unpaid a month before being hired (NJ area)

gina817

New
Messages
1
I recently graduated from an accredited Medical Billing and Coding program with a 4.0 GPA. In addition, I can offer:

-Certified coding skills (both CCA and CPC-A)
-Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
-Solid typing and computer skills
-A positive attitude and a pleasant, respectful demeanor
-Flexibility, accountability, integrity and attention to detail
-Eagerness to learn and the ability to do so quickly
-An inherent desire to serve my employer, health care providers and patients to the best of my ability

I understand employers' reluctance to hire coders with no experience. As such, I am willing to work as an unpaid intern for a month while my accuracy is supervised before the decision whether to formally hire me or not is made.

I am looking for a full-time position in New Jersey. I may consider New York or Pennsylvania depending on proximity.

My resume is attached. Please feel free to contact me at Gina817@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Top