• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Coder Productivity Benchmarking Resources

Messages
3
Hi,

Does anyone know of resources to see what the industry is doing when it comes to professional services coder productivity. I've found information for chart coding productivity but I need information for line item or per charge productivity. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rhitprofessional
 
Does anyone know if there is anything for Physician Practice and Specialty Offices? I also code for multi discipline outpatient surgeries and wanted get some benchmarking. I don't know how they can compare to the hospital coders I currently work with when they only code one or two areas?

Any assistance would be appreciated.
 
Top