Wiki Coding Question

sunblayze

New
Best answers
I really need help with this one-Neuropsychotic symptoms of pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with streptococcus otherwise known as PANDAS-is there an ICD10 code for this?

I really need help with this one-Neuropsychotic symptoms of pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with streptococcus otherwise known as PANDAS-is there an ICD10 code for this?
You can, actually find this in your ICD-10 book, in the alphabetic index, under PANDAS.

the code is D89.89.

You can, actually find this in your ICD-10 book, in the alphabetic index, under PANDAS.

the code is D89.89.
I found this code but it just says other spec. d/o involving the immune mechanism, nec. But Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I found this code but it just says other spec. d/o involving the immune mechanism, nec

yes. but since you can find this specific Diagnosis in the Alphabetic Index, it is the correct code.

this is from the ICD guidelines (emphasis added by me):

Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.