Wiki Compliance and Regulatory

Keres81

Networker
Best answers
Afternoon,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with something. Here is my situation. I will be sitting for my CCC in April and will be taking the exam for the FOURTH time. (Ugh, I know right?) and I really, REALLY wanna pass it this time.. So I decided I'd like to study up on the sections that I did very poorly in and Compliance and Regulations was one of them. I do have the CCC Study guide and I do have the practice exams online. I have read the study guide from front to back and other than Hipaa stuff, I don't see anything else where it talks about the section I am inquiring about. I am not looking for test questions and I am not looking for easy answers, but does anyone know of a book or a website that I can use as a study resource that will actually prepare me on this section for what I am to be tested for? I don't see much of it at all in the Study Guide yet I keep failing this portion everytime. I am frustrated and drowning in a sea of my own desperation! Please help! Thanks for taking the time to hear my conundrum.

~Karri Martone - CPC (Struggling CCC)

I don't remember how much of this was on my CCC exam since I took it several years ago. I do have some study guides from other courses I have taken that has some information in them. I would be happy to send you some of that information or try to answer any questions I may could help you with.

My e-mail is hodgec@sjchs.org