Wiki Conference

Will there ever be another HealthCon in Seattle WA?

It's possible, I suppose. The locations for the conference and the regional conferences typically start to get scheduled a few years in advance. There are a lot of moving parts for an event that large.

I suppose that's typical for any large annual event - the venues that can accommodate large events likely start to fill up and any organization would need to commit to a date/location before a different organization commits to the spot first.

(Note: I have no involvement in conference planning. I find out at the same time as everyone else when the next year's event will be. Just talking general logistics for an event of this size.)

Last edited:
FWIW, I enjoy Seattle, so I'd be happy to have the opportunity to visit there again.

If it were up to me (and it isn't!), I'd love to see a Chicago event too. I could talk about the fact that the AMA is headquartered in Chicago and it would bring some great opportunity there. But I also have a selfish reason because my daughter attends college in Chicago. :)

I had the opportunity to meet the officer team from Puerto Rico at Healthcon this year, and they suggested a Regional in San Juan. I could totally get behind that idea as well!