Wiki Conners Global Index short forms

paintgirl

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Hello. I have a question regarding the conners forms. We usually use and bill for the vanderbilt form for out ADHD pt's. One of our doctors has started using the Conners global index parent version short form that is only 10 questions.
1. Is this form considered a standardized instrument? (couldn't find anything in a google search).
2. Is it billable, and if so, what code would be most appropriate for this form.

Thank you for any help and have a great day!

Kristi

Hello. I have a question regarding the conners forms. We usually use and bill for the vanderbilt form for out ADHD pt's. One of our doctors has started using the Conners global index parent version short form that is only 10 questions.
1. Is this form considered a standardized instrument? (couldn't find anything in a google search).
2. Is it billable, and if so, what code would be most appropriate for this form.

Thank you for any help and have a great day!

Kristi
I dont have an answer to your question but I was curious about how you bill for vanderbilt because we use it but don't bill for it. we use vanderbilt and conners scale. I briefly looked into this before but wasn't sure how to do it and my doctor was just like oh well. lol!