CPC 2+ yrs experience looking for work SLC, UT or remote from home.

Best answers
Brandy Cooper, CPC
768 South 1200 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102 Cell: 801-550-4294
Home: 801-582-2186
Email: 84102bcooper@gmail.com

To Whom It May Concern,

I am applying for Medical Coding and Billing position. I graduated in December of 2009 with an Associate's Degree in Health Information Technology. In August 2011, I took my CPC examination and passed with 86% when I took the test for the first time.

Let me give you a brief look at what my qualifications are for the medical billing and coding position: 18 months of medical billing as a manager for a local DME Oxygen Company (which I had to self teach myself all the proper codes to use as there was no other medical coder there to teach me), two years of school training in medical billing and coding, medical terminology and anatomy, medical office procedures, 15 years of experience in customer service and 10 years of data entry, accounting and collections. I am a very teachable person, hard worker, a fast learner and a team player that would make me a great candidate and asset for your company.

I have attached a copy of my current resume for you to review. I would like to set up an interview with you at your earliest convenience regarding a medical billing and coding position. I can be reached at 801-582-2186 or 801-550-4294.

Thank you for reviewing my job qualifications and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Brandy B Cooper
Brandy B Cooper, CPC

Attachments

• Brandy_Cooper_resume.pdf
    387.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Advanced_Care_DNord_Letter_Brandy_Cooper.pdf
    284.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Advanced_Care_Letter_Brandy_Cooper.pdf
    228.3 KB · Views: 6