Wiki CPC-A - Looking for any B&C position - foot/door - Houston (Webster-SE Houston)

Best answers
I am looking for Z02.1 within any Y92.530, Y92.531, Y92.532, Y92.538 or Y92.239. :)

I am an accomplished and educated professional seeking a position within the medical coding and billing field that will challenge me on a daily basis and allow for personal growth and career development. My education and experience make me an ideal candidate.

My passion for medical coding led me to re-enter the workforce after staying home for the past 10 years with my children and volunteering at their schools. My dedication to my career advancement has allowed me to find success by completing a rigorous and competitive medical coding and billing education program which prepared me to earn my Certified Professional Coder certification through the AAPC.

I have experience working in high-level projects which included problem solving with a high level of detail and precision. My excitement for my job shines through in every task in which I will engage, and I truly enjoy seeing my work help to achieve team goals. I consistently work with a strong focus on results, both in the office and in a remote work environment, and I will bring that focus to any position.

Please see attached resume for your consideration.

Attachments

• Melissa Duncan Resume.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 21