• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC-A Looking for a job in Philadelphia, PA

Messages
7
CPC-A Seeking full-time employment in the Philadelphia, PA area

Looking for someone who is willing to teach me their way of doing things as a medical biller & coder. I am a very conscientious and hard worker who is very anxious to get started in my new career.

Angelo Grasso
 
Hi Angela,

I too live in Philadelphia, PA. What I did was searched on Google Maps, under keywords "medical billing" include the quotation marks when searching. I came up with Burnett Billing and Consultant Services, who is located on Torresdale Ave in Philadelphia. They have many clients in the Philadelphia area. I would suggest giving them a try, and good luck.
 
thanks

Hi Angela,

I too live in Philadelphia, PA. What I did was searched on Google Maps, under keywords "medical billing" include the quotation marks when searching. I came up with Burnett Billing and Consultant Services, who is located on Torresdale Ave in Philadelphia. They have many clients in the Philadelphia area. I would suggest giving them a try, and good luck.

Thank you for the much needed information, cause I am going out of my mind trying to find a job. I will definitely contact them.

Thank You,
Angelo Grasso
 
Top