Wiki CPC-A looking for part time remote position in WI

kwiegscpc

Best answers
I have acquired my certification in medical billing/claims/coding and have obtained my CPC-A (Certified Professional Coder) through the AAPC in December of 2008. I have also had formal training in NexGen, Epic, and Pathways software programs.

My professional medical/health experience is growing rapidly. In my current position, I answer referral calls from clinics, hospitals and physicians offices, process the information, enter into computer, verify insurance and contact patients with admit details. Additionally, in previous positions that I have held, my duties included assisting the head coder with proper coding choices to ensure payment in a timely manner. I also entered patient demographic information and encounters into the Nexgen system for reimbursement from the outreach clinics and hospital. Some of my other duties included, answering multi-line phones and working closely with Medicaid payments as well as other government programs. In continuing my desire for further knowledge, I attended the WI Medical Society 3 day coding convention in 2008, participated in various coding update webinars, and have completed the CEU's required to maintain my CPC licensing requirements. Having over 25+ years in customer service/management experience, I feel confident that any issue that may arise would be solved in a prompt, professional manner and understand that confidentiality and efficiency would be very important components of this position. I am a hard working individual, who strives for excellence in all aspects of the job experience. I believe that my co-workers/supervisors can verify, that I exhibit intelligence, common sense, initiative, maturity, professionalism and stability, and that I am eager to make a positive contribution to your organization.

I thank you for your consideration and look forward to meeting with you in the near future. Please contact me through email at: empora@iwon.com.