Wiki CPC-A seeking (remote) employment. 3 + years Podiatry coding experience

Best answers
Good morning.
I am looking for a remote position for the time being, during this pandemic. I have been working in the medical field for 14 years, in both hospital settings as well as physician offices. For the last 3 years, I have been employed at a podiatrist office. As well as the office manager, I was also responsible for the physician's outpatient billing. He has one private practice office as well as attending to patients at an outpatient clinic, wound care center, three hospitals, and one ambulatory surgical center. My coding and billing responsibilities included outpatient billing, prior authorizations, inpatient visits, surgical scheduling, and referral coordinator. For the last year and a half, I have been working remotely for the same physician. I am recently certified and wish to see any new opportunities awaiting me. In my last job, it was only the doctor and myself. He will send the form to AAPC to drop apprentice status, however, there was no one else working in the office that can send in the other form to AAPC for me.

I appreciate your time and any assistance you can provide for me.

Alana C Corral
alanacorral@gmail.com
708-336-1385

Attachments

• Resume - Google Docs.pdf 1 pg.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 8