Wiki CPC-A With 9 Years of Billing Experience Looking For Remote Billing or Coding Job

Best answers
Hello,

My name is Breanna and I passed the coding exam November 2021.
I have over 9 years of medical billing experience in various settings and specialties including: imaging, internal medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation and neurosurgery. I am looking for a remote billing or coding job. Please see attached for my resume.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Breannas Final Resume 2022.pdf
    83 KB · Views: 33
To add to what Chanel said, If you (or anyone reading this) did not take a course through AAPC- you can also submit 2 letters of recommendation- details below :)

"To remove your apprentice designation via on-the-job experience, you must obtain and submit two letters of recommendation verifying at least two years of on-the-job experience (externships accepted) using the CPT®, ICD-10-CM, or HCPCS Level II code sets. One letter must be on letterhead from your employer*, the other may be from a co-worker. Experience includes time coding for a previous employer and prior to certification. Both letters are required to be signed and will need to outline your coding experience and amount of time in that capacity"

Hello,

My name is Breanna and I passed the coding exam November 2021.
I have over 9 years of medical billing experience in various settings and specialties including: imaging, internal medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation and neurosurgery. I am looking for a remote billing or coding job. Please see attached for my resume.
Thank you.
Are you still looking for the job? If so please send me your resume to indu.prabhu10607@gmail.com. Thanks