Wiki CPC-A with over (20) years administrative experience seeking F/T MEDICAL CODING POSITION

Best answers
Hello!
I am an accomplished, educated coding professional, seeking a position as a medical coder that will challenge me on a daily basis, and allow for personal growth and career development.
My attitude, education, experience, and professional licenses make me an ideal candidate for this position, and I believe I would be an asset to your organization.

My passion for learning and dynamic work ethic have allowed me to pursue my coding certification through a rigorous training program.
My work as an Administrative Assistant taught me discipline and responsibility. I work comfortably in both an independent and team setting.
My excitement for my job shines through in every task in which I engage, and I work with a strong focus on results, to achieve goals quickly and efficiently.

I look forward to speaking with you to discuss how I can be of benefit to your department and organization. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Carol Hughes, CPC
carolpettett@att.net

Attachments

• Carol Hughes Resume.pdf
    91.1 KB · Views: 15