Wiki CPC Coding Opportunity - Bedminster, NJ

kljr1983

Networker
Best answers
I received this opportunity via email from a recruiter with Aerotek.

Company- Disclosed after conversation

Bedminster, NJ
Contract to Hire Position
Pay is based on experience

Looking to phone screen Friday, 6/5th

Position:
OVERVIEW: This person will be responsible for reviewing claims and/or medical records for appropriate billing as well as processing and/or responding to any incoming appeals and/or inquiries related to determinations with providers.

REQUIREMENTS:
CPC or CCS-P
3+ years of medical coding

RESPONSIBILITIES:
?Researching manuals/guidelines (including but not limited to AMA, CMS, and Company Clinical Manual) once an appeal is received by the company
?Utilizing the most up to date documentation/guidelines in responding to appeals
?Customizing and/or creating appeal letters in a professional manner
?Handling appeals and/or telephone/email inquiries related to determination of appeal
?Mentor and/or assist with Junior/ Coding Analysts
?Performs other related responsibilities as assigned.
?Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to company standards regarding privacy.

There are 3 potential levels that they are looking to fill. The additional responsibilities for a Sr. Level Coding Analyst would include:

?Validating edits for non-editing client claims
?Handling of ?In-Process? claims/report as it relates to the Editing and/or other depts. to include but not limited to, review of claim and/or medical records and applying appropriate edits

My Contact information:
Kaccinni@aerotek.com
973-560-5054

Thank you so much!!

Katie Accinni
Recruiter
973-560-5054 Phone

Medical coder 7 years experience in healthcare information management

Dear Hiring Manager
I would like to express my interest in as [Team leader] medical coding department for your healthcare company.
You specify that you are looking for someone with healthcare industry
My maturity, practical experience, and eagerness to enter the healthcare business will make me an excellent medical coding. I would love to begin my career with your company, and am confident that I would be a beneficial addition to healthcare ITES.
I have enclosed my resume, and will call within the day to see if we might arrange a time to speak together in Skype. I am living in India [Tamilnadu -chennai]
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Thayumanavan.K