Wiki CPC, CRC looking for a remote medical coding position

vantran2021

Contributor
Best answers
Hi,

I'm Van. I am a new coder. Certified CPC and CRC. I am looking for this position. It's hard for me to find it because they need more 2 years experience. If they don't give me an opportunity to work, how can I have years for experience. Please give me this opportunity, I really need to do this job.

Thank you,
Van

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm Van. I am a new coder. Certified CPC and CRC. I am looking for this position. It's hard for me to find it because they need more 2 years experience. If they don't give me an opportunity to work, how can I have years for experience. Please give me this opportunity, I really need to do this job.

Thank you,
Van

Judge Group is currently recruiting coders specifically with less than one year of experience for risk adjustment positions. There are 300 positions.

I don't have the link handy, but if you look on Facebook in the coding related job search groups you should be able to find postings. I know they posted about the positions in the group "HCC/Risk Adjustment Coders -- USA only" and also in the group "US Based Medical Coding Jobs (including US Territories." It's probably posted in multiple other groups as well.

Good luck!