Wiki CPC Interested in New Opportunity

davislad

Best answers
Good Afternoon.

I am very interested in the opportunity to talk with any companies about any open coding positions and/or consulting opportunities in the neurosurgical, pain management, or PM&R arenas. I am highly trained and qualified to code general neurosurgery operative procedures, pain management procedures and EMG's.

I have had the opportunity to code neurosurgical procedures for over 8 years now along side some highly competent neurosurgeons who have taught me about the nervous system anatomy while simultaneously learning the codes to secure accurate payment for their services. I have worked with pain management and coded procedures for the last 3 years. The multi specialty group I previously worked with consistently provided annual coding updates so that I have been allowed to stay on top of all pertinant changes and issues.
I am also the president of our newly organized local Cape Girardeau, MO AAPC chapter.

I have been in a management position and I desire to return to my passion of coding. My husband and I own a small business and I have been looking for a new opportunity with some flexibility to assist my husband in our current business.

Please feel free to email me if you are interested in speaking with me, at ladbmd@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and attention and I look forward to hearing from you.