Wiki CPC looking for Remote Coding Position - the clinic

Best answers
Hello,

I am looking for a remote position. I have been coding since 2004, all outpatient coding. Right now I am coding two specialties in the clinic. I have attached my resume. Feel free to email me at werththewait@hotmail.com with any questions.

Lisa A Werth, CPC

Attachments

• Lisa Werth Resume.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 44
Hello,

I am looking for a remote position. I have been coding since 2004, all outpatient coding. Right now I am coding two specialties in the clinic. I have attached my resume. Feel free to email me at werththewait@hotmail.com with any questions.

Lisa A Werth, CPC

I received this information through my LinkedIn account. I just accepted a remote coding position so maybe it will be helpful for you :)

"Remote HCC Coding- Certified Coders Needed

Hi Ashley, I hope your day is going well! My name is Brandon Sherrill and I'm a Professional Recruiter with Insight Global- I'm currently working with UHG and we are looking to on-board multiple HCC remote Coders. The ideal person will be able to start 4/11/16 if you are in the market I would love to get an updated resume so we can speak in further detail regarding this opening. If you're no longer looking please feel free to pass my information along to any friends! I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Brandon Sherrill 971-230-7030 971-230-7030 | Brandon.Sherrill@insightglobal.net"

After I messaged him back and informed him that I just accepted an offer, he asked me to send his information to anyone I knew looking for a position. Hope it helps you! :)