Cpc results

latonna1

Contributor
Best answers
Can you get your results online listed at diffrent times of the day? I am constantly checking for my CPC results all day.

When I was waiting for my results I just kept checking back in my account periodically. Finally, I logged in and it said CPC-A after my name so I knew the results were in! Good luck to you : )

Exam results

I found out earlier I passed my CPC exam but now I need to start figuring out how to get more CEU's and start looking for a job in the field as I have never coded before...any thoughts would be appreciated..Thanks

CEU's

Have you attended any of your local chapter meetings. Mines award 1.5 CEU ech meeting that is held once a month.

I found out earlier I passed my CPC exam but now I need to start figuring out how to get more CEU's and start looking for a job in the field as I have never coded before...any thoughts would be appreciated..Thanks

Get involved in your local chapter..free or cheap CEU's and learn to NETWORK! Let then know you are new and looking for a job. Maybe they will have a mentoring program. Don't be afraid to take a non-coding job in a medical setting...get you foot in the door and learn all you can. I think the best coders are well rounded to all roles in the medical office! Godd luck!:)

CPC Exam

Where did you test? I was at St. George. How wonderful it feels!!!!!!

I took my exam in Mesa, AZ..Now that I have passed I find myself joined with the rest trying to find someone who will give you a chance as a entry-level coder. I am open to re-location but unfortunately my husband is not.....