• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!



Beaverton OR
Best answers
Can you expand a bit on your question? - do you mean a Nurse Practitioner?,- a Certified Nurse Midwife?,- a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist?,- a Clinical Nurse Specialist?

All of the above nurse specialties are different, and thus have different billing regulations and guidelines. If you could explain a little more of the type of APRN you are asking about, then I would be able to help you a great deal more.