• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Dates of Service for monthly DME rental ???

Messages
4
I'm billing for DME rental. I know to use modifier RR for rental. and KH, KI, and KJ for the consecutive months......but I'm not sure what to put for dates of service.
we gave the DME to pt. on 9/21/10....so I am sure that goes in the first "from" field.
but then do I just leave the "to" blank? or put 10/21/10.
then for the second month....do I put 10/22/10 - 11/22/10
or do I put the last day of the month in the "to" field? like this...
first month as 9/21/10-9/30/2010
second month 10/1/10 -10/31/10
???
 
Top