Wiki DC Vs Nashville

mrsrobinson525

Contributor
Best answers
Hey there!
I'm a fairly new coder and I was wondering what the difference is between the Nashville Conference and the DC Conference? Do they just cover different topics? Is one more encompassing? Or is it just personal preference? I'm trying to decide which to attend. I code in North Carolina. TYSM

Hey there!
I'm a fairly new coder and I was wondering what the difference is between the Nashville Conference and the DC Conference? Do they just cover different topics? Is one more encompassing? Or is it just personal preference? I'm trying to decide which to attend. I code in North Carolina. TYSM

Healthcon is a larger event - there are 10 tracks with 8 breakout sessions. For the in-person attendees, there are afterhours events scheduled for socialization and networking. There are more CEUs available because it is a larger event. It is available for in person and virtual registration.

Healthcon Regional is a little shorter in length but still packed with education worth 15 CEUs. It is in person only.

You can see the agenda for both conferences on the AAPC website. From the information on the AAPC website, Healthcon typically has 1,000+ in person attendees, Healthcon Regional 500+ in person attendees. Even though Healthcon is bigger, Healthcon Regional is by no means a small event!

If a person wants to attend and can only go to one or the other, I think there are a lot of factors that could influence which one they might want to consider. For example, which dates or location worked better for them, if the agenda contained a specific topic/speaker they wanted to see, etc.

You can't go wrong with either option, IMO. (I'm hoping to attend both, but the August dates might conflict with when I need to move my college student back to school for the fall semester.)

Healthcon is a larger event - there are 10 tracks with 8 breakout sessions. For the in-person attendees, there are afterhours events scheduled for socialization and networking. There are more CEUs available because it is a larger event. It is available for in person and virtual registration.

Healthcon Regional is a little shorter in length but still packed with education worth 15 CEUs. It is in person only.

You can see the agenda for both conferences on the AAPC website. From the information on the AAPC website, Healthcon typically has 1,000+ in person attendees, Healthcon Regional 500+ in person attendees. Even though Healthcon is bigger, Healthcon Regional is by no means a small event!

If a person wants to attend and can only go to one or the other, I think there are a lot of factors that could influence which one they might want to consider. For example, which dates or location worked better for them, if the agenda contained a specific topic/speaker they wanted to see, etc.

You can't go wrong with either option, IMO. (I'm hoping to attend both, but the August dates might conflict with when I need to move my college student back to school for the fall semester.)
Thank you so much for the information!
This really helps.