Wiki Does anyone know biofeedback codes?

QUINTEROT

Best answers
Hello i have my cpc, but i currently work as a biofeedback therapist and i'm wondering if there's different cpt codes that can be used for this srvices for industrial patients. The only code i;m familiar with is 909801.
Thank you!

I am not familiar with biofeedback, but I would take a look at 90875-76 and see if that meets your needs.Also see 90901-90911

Biofeedback

90911: Biofeedback training, perineal muscles, anorectal or urethral sphincter, including EMG and/or manometry
90901: Biofeedback training by any modality

90875: Individual psychophysiological therapy incorporating biofeedback training by any modality (face-to-face with the patient), with psychotherapy (eg, insight oriented, behavior modifying or supportive psychotherapy); approximately 20-30 minutes
90876: Individual psychophysiological therapy incorporating biofeedback training by any modality (face-to-face with the patient), with psychotherapy (eg, insight oriented, behavior modifying or supportive psychotherapy); approximately 45-50 minutes

Try these.
:)

I understand how the whole biofeedback thing works, placing the electrodes and such. But I have a provider who is billing it POS 12 (home) and the documentation will say that it was face to face and the therapy was conducted at home. Don't they have to do all of it at the same POS even if they can come to a patient's home to do it? It was during the COVID pandemic..........so does anyone know if they can do that?