Wiki Does anyone know of any open remote billing positions?

Best answers
Hi! I am hoping to reach out to everyone in AAPC for help. I lost my job as a Billing Manager a couple months ago and am trying to find another remote position.

We worked with a billing company and so they handled the day to day tasks: sending out claims and posting the deposits (although I know how to do that). I handled the denials and monitored the reimbursement to ensure we were getting paid our allowed amount. I would also watch/find inconsistencies on how an insurance would pay claims for one patient (sometimes they would have a copay, then no copay, then back to a copay, then there would be random coinsurances...). I also would watch our A/R Report for both insurance and patients. I would talk to patients and put them on payment plans and also call them (and they also had received a final letter, besides the few other) before they were sent to collections.

This was just some of my daily responsibilities. If you know of any organization that is hiring, please let me know! I really appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Kerri Walker, CPPM
kerriwalker2003@gmail.com

Last edited: