• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Dog-ear deformity correction

schofielda

Contributor
Messages
10
Location
Lincoln, NE
I am new to Plastic Surgery. What code is appropriate for the excision of a dog-ear several months after breast reconstruction? I am struggling between a couple of codes.
 
Dog ears are coded with benign lesion excision codes 1140X and intermediate repair
1203X based on size. This info comes from Karen Zupko and Associates which presented a seminar that I attended and also we had a private consultation and audit with her company. Hope this helps.
 
Top