Wiki Dr Chrono

Hi
I used it at a Urgent Care about 2 years ago. Also the original designers are from the California area. It was effective and easy to use. Because it let you send texts and emails to the patient for self pay billing balance. Also it let you hold the patient charge card info and send a reminder if they owed a balance and could automatically take payment. Also it could send med record to the patient if request or the self pay statement or to the insurance payers by auto fax and kept record of it under pt's records. You can email the patient their monthly bill if the patient gave you their email address at time of registration. It linked parents and child bills too. One thing did not agree on was having coders from overseas do the coding. Ummm that caused denials but inhouse coders used it with the billed in Encoder program would work. Also it could attach report to type of insurance coverage per the payer.
The monthly fee was depending on how many docs and amount of patients your office had using it. I thought it was good system.
I hope this helps

Lady T