Wiki Drive thru visits

lsolway

Networker
Best answers
We are starting drive thru visits at our clinic and am wondering if POS 16 is correct for these parking lot visits.

No, it's not temporary lodging. Your clinic is not defined by the rooms. I would probably call it the same as the main building.

Trying to find documentation that states we can use POS 11 for our parking lot. We are doing drive thru testing and the POS question I need answered! Anyone help!

Sometimes, there is not written documentation. I'm thinking this falls under "we do what we gotta do".

Is there documentation that a patient must be seen in a designated exam room? No.
Is there documentation that a patient cannot be seen in a conference room instead? No.
Is there documentation that the patient cannot be seen in a private hallway? No.

All of these are still POS 11, Office.

Your parking lot is part of your office location.

Sometimes, there is not written documentation. I'm thinking this falls under "we do what we gotta do".

Is there documentation that a patient must be seen in a designated exam room? No.
Is there documentation that a patient cannot be seen in a conference room instead? No.
Is there documentation that the patient cannot be seen in a private hallway? No.

All of these are still POS 11, Office.

Your parking lot is part of your office location.

Thanks!