Wiki Electronic Pump refill and reprogramming

Here are the full descriptors, emphasis is mine.

62370 Electronic analysis of programmable, implanted pump for intrathecal or epidural drug infusion (includes evaluation of reservoir status, alarm status, drug prescription status); with reprogramming and refill (requiring skill of a physician or other qualified health care professional)

95991 Refilling and maintenance of implantable pump or reservoir for drug delivery, spinal (intrathecal, epidural) or brain (intraventricular), includes electronic analysis of pump, when performed; requiring skill of a physician or other qualified health care professional

thank you for your quick response.

also it doesn't mention anything about US guidance being included in cpt code 62370 descriptor or under 3M CPT assistance August 2012 and my provider uses ultrasound guidance, i did not see a CCI edit for 62370 or 76942. have you seen 76942 billed with 62370?
thank you
G

below is a portion of what my provider has documented:

"The skin overlying the reservoir in the abdominal wall was prepared with antiseptic solution and draped in sterile fashion. Under ultrasound guidance using a high frequency linear probe, the pump port was identified. The probe was adjusted in such a way that the port is at the center of the field. A 22 G non coring Huber needle from the Medtronic refill kit was used to enter the skin out of plane with the probe and advanced in to the port"