Wiki Employment after 10 year hiatus

Best answers
Hello all!

I just wanted to throw this situation out there to see what y'all think about it. I have been "retired" due to having kiddos for almost 5 years now, and it look like I'll be out another 5 with the addition of another little one. I am a CPC but the majority of my time has been in auditing and physician education. I have kept up my credentials through my hiatus and was planning to continue to do so, but I was wondering what employment might look like once the kiddos are in school and I am ready to return. With the changes that have occurred and will continue to take place in my time away, I am concerned that I will have a hard time finding employment. I'm asking now, because if that is the case, I might need to have another plan for when I do return.
Thank you for any thoughts you all may have on this!
Karissa

Hello all!

I just wanted to throw this situation out there to see what y'all think about it. I have been "retired" due to having kiddos for almost 5 years now, and it look like I'll be out another 5 with the addition of another little one. I am a CPC but the majority of my time has been in auditing and physician education. I have kept up my credentials through my hiatus and was planning to continue to do so, but I was wondering what employment might look like once the kiddos are in school and I am ready to return. With the changes that have occurred and will continue to take place in my time away, I am concerned that I will have a hard time finding employment. I'm asking now, because if that is the case, I might need to have another plan for when I do return.
Thank you for any thoughts you all may have on this!
Karissa
The great company I work for is hiring remote for multiple positions. Visit this website www.ensemblehp.com/careers and let them know I referred you.