Wiki error

Best answers
I took a quiz answered all questions saved and sent the answers..
when the results came back, claimed I neglected to answer two questions causing my scoe to be 60 as opposed to 80,since I answeredd the two questions correctly. Ha this ever happened to anyone else? I o not want to have to repeat thr quiz, plus it reflects badly on my record stating I failed the first time. I do not know how or who my instructor is, I do not know how to get in touch with the instructors.
I called the school, did not get any assistance other than to tell me to turn the system off and reboot.
reboot!! what about my grade? Can someone please advise me how to get in touch with an instructor or someone that will listen and help me rectify this situation. Thank you

It might help if you state the institution you are referring to. Others who attended that school might be on here too.

It does not seem as though you are referring to AAPC, since it does not matter if you take them once or twice on there (the highest grade stands). Also, with AAPC, I never had an instructor. It was online, and self-taught. There was an email address you could ask questions though, but not an instructor to my knowledge. They may have changed though.