Wiki Exam Results - How long does it take to get

aarthys11

Networker
Best answers
Hi:

How long does it take to get the results for CPC exam? The website says within 5 days after AAPC receives the answer sheets. But want to know the realistic time to get the results. Anybody who took the exam can throw in some light? Thanks in advance.

I took the exam on a Saturday, and by Wednesday, my CPC-A credential had been added, so I knew that I had passed the exam. It depends on how long it takes the proctor to mail the tests to AAPC, how many tests were given that particular day, etc. I did take my test the Saturday before Thanksgiving, so maybe there were not too many tests administered that weekend so the results were available faster.

I can see that my credentials are posted on my profile so I know I passed, but I took the exam yesterday morning online and I am wondering how you all received your results? via email or is there somewhere I need to look on AAPC.com?

I can see that my credentials are posted on my profile so I know I passed, but I took the exam yesterday morning online and I am wondering how you all received your results? via email or is there somewhere I need to look on AAPC.com?
I received an email saying my exam results were ready to view

I took my test on a Saturday in person and my results were on the AAPC website on Monday. I was very happy with how quickly the results were available.