• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

examples of wrong medical documentation?

CodingMari

Networker
Messages
55
Location
Worcester, MA
Hi Everyone,


lately I have been utilizing the forum to try an find some rhyme and reason to level out charts that are poorly documented.

I have been given an opportunity to work for a private practice and love to educate the providers on poor documentations. But I don't even know where to begin!

HELP!!
 
Top