Wiki Excision of Nasal Lacrimal Duct Cyst

AN2114

Guru
Best answers
The doctor did a nasal endoscopy and excision of right nasal lacrimal duct cyst. I'm trying to find a cpt code for this but it looks like the option is an unlisted code 68899. I'm wondering if someone has a better option instead of using an unlisted code. Here is the op note:

Using the 0 degree endoscope, the microdebrider was used to marsupialized the right lacrimal duct cyst. and inferior turbinate on the right was infractured. With coordination of Oculoplastics, the lacrimal probe was then visualized in the nasal cavity. Afrin-soaked pledget was placedin the right nasal cavity. Patient turned back over to Oculoplastics.

I'm looking at 31239 but that may not be appropriate. When it says 'patient was turned back over to Oculoplastics', does that mean there was another surgeon working 'above' trying to re-create a lacrimal passage or trying to open this one up and spotted the cyst?
Lay description for 31239: The physician uses an endoscope to visually and surgically assist during a dacryocystorhinostomy. When the lacrimal system is obstructed and excessive tearing is a problem for the patient, a dacryocystorhinostomy is performed. In this procedure, the new lacrimal drainage system is surgically created from the lower eyelid into the nose. An endoscope allows the physician both increased visualization and magnification of the internal anatomy. Topical vasoconstrictive agents are applied to the nasal mucosa and nerve blocks with local anesthesia are performed. The endoscope is placed into the nose. The nasolacrimal duct and other lacrimal structures are visualized. Endoscopy may aid in location of structures or enhance intranasal procedures like osteotomies and internal splinting with Teflon tubes.
Otherwise would 31237 work?