Wiki Getting into Behavioral Health Coding

Best answers
Happy Friday!

I am very interested in doing the BH coding course. I would love to hear everyones experience. Do you only code BH? Was it more difficult to get a job in this specialty? ETC.
Tips, comments, stories, advice- give it to me!

Thank you all!
Have a great weekend!☺️

Happy Friday!

I am very interested in doing the BH coding course. I would love to hear everyones experience. Do you only code BH? Was it more difficult to get a job in this specialty? ETC.
Tips, comments, stories, advice- give it to me!

Thank you all!
Have a great weekend!☺️
Hi There,

I have not taken the BH course; however, I am interested in it. Currently, I only bill for behavioral health (although I have done nearly every type of billing and coding there is). I work for a small billing company and we handle all of the billing for about 20 clinics that range from 2 - 8 providers each. It's an awesome field to get into, and behavioral health therapists are some of the most amazing people I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend.

Hi There,

I have not taken the BH course; however, I am interested in it. Currently, I only bill for behavioral health (although I have done nearly every type of billing and coding there is). I work for a small billing company and we handle all of the billing for about 20 clinics that range from 2 - 8 providers each. It's an awesome field to get into, and behavioral health therapists are some of the most amazing people I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend.
That's really cool! I'm not sure if you have thought of this before, but you should speak to your higher ups to see if they will cover the cost of the course.