Wiki H1B sponsorship for foreign coders- A possibility?

Best answers
Hi
I am a resident of India and would be soon coming to USA on H4 (dependent spouse visa). My fiance is a licensed physical therapist here.
I am CPC,CPC-P with 4 yrs of experience. Just dont want to sit like a sack on the dependant visa in USA.

Need help and guidance as to how I can get to work?? THANKS

Hello,
My first suggestion would be to get in contact with the AAPC Chapter that is close to where you will be living. The Local Chapters are the place to not only learn through FREE CEU's as well as mingle with members and many job opportunties come from local meetings. Good Luck :)

Hello,
My first suggestion would be to get in contact with the AAPC Chapter that is close to where you will be living. The Local Chapters are the place to not only learn through FREE CEU's as well as mingle with members and many job opportunties come from local meetings. Good Luck :)

This is great advice. Also, do a search of all medical facilities in the area in which you plan to live and see what kinds of positions are available. In the meantime you can brush up on those specific skills. I also recommend you create an account in LinkedIn. This way, employers who are seeking people with your skills can notify you, and you can also "follow" those companies you are interested in and learn if they have openings.

Good luck!

Hi

I am Suvitha Devendran CPC-H Medical coder with 2.5 years of experience. I am coming to US with H4 visa Looking for H1B sponsership....

Hello!
Effective May 2015, all the H4 visa holders can apply for EAD- Employment Authorization Document. Once that gets approved, you can start working without a H1 visa. Hope this helps!

Lakshmi Jandhayala
CPC-A

Hi Sowjanya and others,

I am at a similar situation like you. Were you able to find someone who will sponsor H1 ? If yes, could you please share the details for which I shall be grateful? I doing multiple searches in google and don't get any reference.

Thanks

H Friends,

Am Santhiya Parthiban. I have 8 yrs of experience in Medical coding. Am also looking for job in Abroad. I applied for many companies but got reply that we must live in USA. So am thinking of starting my own coding business. If anyone have any idea about it please do join hands with me.