• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Have You Ever Heard of Medical Pro.com

BEVERLYMORRIS02

Contributor
Messages
16
Location
Norfolk, VA
Hello everyone,

I will be taking my CPC exam in June and I wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of MedicalPro.com. If you have, can you please tell me if their products really help you with passing the CPC exam or not? I would also like to know if anyone has a 2010 CPT and HCPCS book, I can pay for my exam, but am still having a tough time paying for the books. Someone sent me a 2010 ICD-9-CM book (Bless her soul). Please let me know if you can help me in any way and if you have any study materials that would help, I would be very grateful. My e-mail address is beverlymorris02@yahoo.com. I am also easy to contact through this site. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
 
Top