Wiki HealthCon 2022

Best answers
I will be attending HealthCon for the first time this year, but via virtually. Does anyone know what platform they use? Example of Zoom or Webex? I just wanted to know to make sure my computer had what was needed. Also does anyone know how soon we need to have our classes chosen? Thank you for any information!
Annette, CPC

I will be attending HealthCon for the first time this year, but via virtually. Does anyone know what platform they use? Example of Zoom or Webex? I just wanted to know to make sure my computer had what was needed. Also does anyone know how soon we need to have our classes chosen? Thank you for any information!
Annet

Annette, CPC
This is my first time attending. I'm hoping that it is thru Zoom. I haven't seen an email saying I can chose my classes yet. Lisa, CPC