Wiki hello

Best answers
Hello,
I passed my certification last June. I still have not found a job. I would like a remote job but due to my apprenticeship no one is willing to hire me. I live in a small town and there are not many medical coding jobs available. Which is why I am looking for remote jobs. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Get involved with local AAPC chapter. Then do application online and send in resume and CPC data to local business such as nursing home, any doctors offices, urgent care, ambulance company, lab company, hospital, rehab center, insurance company, kidney clinic,or medical billing company in your area. Next check Linked In to see who coding managers or supervisors or online check to send a email and your resume may help.Or phone them directly ...most larger employers have these name listed for local business. You need to present self and hopefully get coding job then can apply for remote once get more experience. If go in office once hired learn a lot then probably a remote job.
I hope these suggestions help you.
Lady T

Last edited:
Have you tried one of the Nationwide Medical Head Hunter Agencies, its really difficult to find a work from home job if you don't have experience, if you do have minimal experience at an old job I would make sure that is on your resume, Maybe try for internship that you could add to your resume for experience but sometimes an internship can lead to full time employment.