Wiki Help with chemo port coding op note

ollielooya

True Blue
Best answers
Can someone experienced with this type of coding please assist, as this is a whole new ball-game for me. MCR pat w/dx rectal cancer. I extracted the pertinent info & abbreviated from chart note to ease in assistance.
Summary:
* Access type: Left Other AVF/AVG.
* Subclavian vein: temporary dialysis catheter insertion.
Radiation Totals:
Total fluoro time: 1.0 min:sec
Technique:
------The R upper extremity and L upper extremity were prepped using Chloraprep R and L neck, chest to nipple line. Local/MAC sedation administered by CRNA services administered w/trained independent observer in attendance to monitor level of consciousness & physiological status. The subclavian vein was accessed in an antegrade fashion from L. After carefully reviewing the diagnostic fistulogram, it was decided to proceed w/intervention. Sheath was removed & upsized for 8-Fr sheath.
Intervention:
A catheter was placed over the wire in the subclavian vein. Temporary dialysis catheter insertion is positioned in the vessel. MedCOMP CT Implantable Port - REF #L MRDP80AMN 8 fr. 61cm MS Dignity CT Port Lot #: MNDM230 Exp. 07/31/2023 implanted into L chest via L Subclavian Vein.
The puncture site was closed using Incision site to L chest closed w/Dermabond.
Findings: Subclavian vein: normal.

I'm thinking 36561 and 77001 would be appropriate. Doctor listed 36299 (unlisted) for vascular injection.
Validation/correction would be appreciated.