Wiki Horizon NJ Direct Denial

Biller2023

Networker
Best answers
Horizon NJ Direct keeps denying for the reason CO-16 (Claim/service lacks information or has submission/billing error(s) which is needed for adjudication) and Remark Code M76 (Missing/incomplete/invalid diagnosis or condition)
Claim was billed with 99215 with DX F07.81 (postconcussional syndrome) & S06.0X0D (Concussion without loss of consciousness,subsequent encouter). Please let me know what needs to be corrected. Thank you.

Horizon NJ Direct keeps denying for the reason CO-16 (Claim/service lacks information or has submission/billing error(s) which is needed for adjudication) and Remark Code M76 (Missing/incomplete/invalid diagnosis or condition)
Claim was billed with 99215 with DX F07.81 (postconcussional syndrome) & S06.0X0D (Concussion without loss of consciousness,subsequent encouter). Please let me know what needs to be corrected. Thank you.
If you review the excludes1 notes under these ICD-10 codes, I think you'll find that the two shouldn't be coded together - most likely that's what's causing the denial. But you'd need to review the documentation to be able to know what correction is needed.