Wiki How do I get?

Best answers
I passed my proficiency test today!!! I need my certificate, like now, to give to my company. How do I find this to print? Is it mailed to you?

Thanks everyone. If you haven't taken the test, it is not that hard if you know how to use ICD-9 and follow guideline

Kristin Barr, CPC
Norman, OK
Oklahoma City Clinic

Did you ever get your certificate? I finished and passed today and I, too, am unsure how to get this for Monday.
Thanks,

Can someone help me out... Do you have to pass the icd 9 exam to become a cpc before you take the icd 10? What if youre just starting out, if you take the icd 10 and pass does this make you cpc??? Im so confused on this!
Thanks

Can someone help me out... Do you have to pass the icd 9 exam to become a cpc before you take the icd 10? What if youre just starting out, if you take the icd 10 and pass does this make you cpc??? Im so confused on this!
Thanks

Currently, you need to sit for and take your CPC exam to become CPC certified. Then you need to take your ICD-10 proficiency which shows you are ICD-10 proficient and is required to keep your CPC certification.