Wiki ICD-10 BOOTCAMP? have u attended?

Best answers
Are there any type of books that we need to purchase before going to the camps? Or are there textbooks provided as part of this? Just wondering what all we need to bring. I haven't signed up for one yet but am going to soon. Thanks for any info anyone may have.

I attended the boot camp in Texas. I did not purchase nor bring any code books. Everything is supplied for you to keep with the purchase of the boot camp. We recieved an ICD-10 CM book along with a training book. I definitely recommend going to one. Very informative and helpful!

Did you wear business casual? I am going to the one in Miami Fl on Thursday and was thinking dressy capri pants and nice tops? ;)

I attended the boot camp in Texas. I did not purchase nor bring any code books. Everything is supplied for you to keep with the purchase of the boot camp. We recieved an ICD-10 CM book along with a training book. I definitely recommend going to one. Very informative and helpful!

Is the training book for helping to train other coders the icd 10? Or just for the person at the boot camp?