• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

ICD-10 training course that prepares for the AAPC Assessment but Opt/Oph focused?

JAHokie46

New
Messages
7
Location
Williamsburg, VA
Looking for an ICD-10 training program or course that prepares me for the AAPC ICD-10 Assessment to keep my certification but also has a focus on optometry/ophthalmology codes to prepare me as the biller/coder/office manager better than a standard ICD-10 course that does not focus on a specialty......

Any suggestions?
 
I have been doing a study group up at OHSU for a while now with other coders who also wanted the practice. We have been meeting in room SJH 2306 (Sam Jackson Hall next to the Physician Pavilion) from 6:30PM - 8PM on Thursdays. Because I was ICD-10-CM trained by AHIMA I was leading the class but since we have been meeting for over a year now everyone is pretty familiar with the codes and rules and can help out others. Feel free to come and stop by. I will not be there tomorrow, but I know others will be.
 
Top