Wiki ICD10 Exam MALFUNCTION BEWARE

Best answers
Took my ICD10 exam today and encountered the following:

1. After question 75 there appeared two more questions (76 & 77) in multiple pt. sizes and fonts.

2. At completion of exam, pressed orange Submit or Grade button - bottom center, confirmed YES at next text box prompt to submit exam/save exam (small box in the upper to right middle of screen) and immediately was booted off site and sent to AAPC login site, no grade issued.

3. AAPC indicates there is no record of my logging in, accepting responsibility to take exam and taking exam. (My History shows differently)

3.5 hours wasted.

A disappointing customer experience for a national certification.

My lesson PRINT SCREEN EVERY PAGE just in case the next iteration of the test has some similar questions and/or has technical issues. At least print the final screen when you are ready to press submit to verify you took exam.

Very frustrated in Upstate NY.

Thanks for the advice. I am planning to write the exam. Your suggestions are very valuable while attending the exam.

Thanks

Thank you, Marya! I'm so sorry for your frustration, though. Thank you for the advanced notice. I hope the AAPC will be able to help you straighten everything out.