ICD10 Proficiency Assessment

sammartin92472

Networker
Best answers
How long does it take to get the email with the password to take the assessment? I just paid for the exam and was hoping to go ahead and take it but I haven't gotten anything. Does it take a while?:confused:

Steph0601

Best answers
ICD 10 Proficiency Password

I didn't get a quick response either after I paid. I typed in my user name (with code.) then clicked forgot password. Then they sent me an email with a link to change my password. After changing it, I was able to proceed to the test.
The whole process took about half an hour.

Best answers
icd10 ProficiencyTest

I paid for the exam yesterday hoping to take it on the weekend. I never recieved an email with a password - so i clicked the forgot password link. made a new password and still cannot get in. :( i will have to wait until next weekend to take it when i have the time ( if i can get into the test)...
any solutions?

jrwclean

Contributor
Best answers
I had an issue once and I had to call them. They were very helpful and got the issue resolved while I was on the phone.

I've tried emailing them through the "Contact Us" option but have found that is less successful.

cornutts

New
Best answers
I took it on Friday. I never got an email with my password. I called AAPC and they gave me a password over the phone.

sammartin92472

Networker
Best answers
Update

I did finally get my email today at 11:39 a.m. EST with the password. So it does come on its own, just not instantly. Now I know lol. Lots of luck to everyone who is still waiting!:p

malegarih

New
Best answers
Didn't get ICD 10 proficiency certificate after completing the exam

Hi, Can anyone help me out how to get the ICD 10 proficiency certificate even after completing the assessment with 84%. I tried mailing and even called up directly but I didn't receive a mail after that. I have checked in My AAPC account but it is not updated over there also

Thanks,
Hannah

CodingKing

True Blue
Best answers
Hi, Can anyone help me out how to get the ICD 10 proficiency certificate even after completing the assessment with 84%. I tried mailing and even called up directly but I didn't receive a mail after that. I have checked in My AAPC account but it is not updated over there also

Thanks,
Hannah
How long ago did you complete it? It takes a week or 2 to show up on the AAPC site