Wiki Incision, drainage & Revison

I don't think you can assign a code just from this - a 'revision' could be a lot of different things. If you don't have an operative report, then I think you'll have to query the physician to get some more detail about the work he or she plans to perform.

I would think likely 56405, but without more information, that is an educated guess. As Thomas mentioned, it is the "revision" that opens more questions.

Still leaning toward 56405. If the only documentation is what you stated, this does not justify a -22 or additional debridement code.

clitoral carbuncle with granulation tissue/--removed/excised and revised

I think we got that the first time, but what does REVISED mean in your scenario? A revision usually means that something needs to be fixed that has gone wrong, or gone wrong over time. For instance, if a scar developed that was interfering with movement of a joint, it might need to be surgically revised (cut out, incision sewn back together). Or a knee replacement that has developed problems may need a revision, which is likely not as complicated as the original surgery.

So again, what does REVISED mean to you?