Wiki Indenpedent Reviewer

aapc

Guru
Best answers
Note: The following project was submitted by a non-member. This thread has been left open so you can reply to it. If you believe you are qualified and wish to be contacted, please post your contact details so the non-member may get in touch with you.

Project Description:
CPC needed for bill review in Mass on a per diem basis. Knowledge in E&M, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic and DME's necessary

Hi Non-Member :)
please contact me via private msg here on the AAPC website with more information regarding the position available. (Mass only, temporary position, expected length of project, relocation reimbursement, medical, pay/salary, etc) I can then forward my resume` for your review along with my email address and contact information at that time.

thanks for your time!

Coding work

Please feel free to call with information regarding your billling review project at (941) 953-7451 x1245, Belinda Holmes.

Independent Reviewer

I am a Independent Contractor. I have over 22 years of experience in Medical Billing and Coding in Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Durable Medical Supplies and Equipment, Family Practices and more. I am interested in a home based position as a Independent Reviewer. I can be reached by email at hallmadeline@bellsouth.net or by telephone at (770)288-4938 or on my
cell#(215)284-0885.