Wiki Independed Billler/ Coder

maribela

Best answers
Hello,

I offer my services in California as a medical biller/coder. I have 5 yrs of experience in billing & coding and all business office roles. in the following specialties Orthopedic Surgery, Radiology, Ultrasound, Mammography, Optometry, Infertility and Internal Medicine.
Please review my Resume and contact me for any questions

maribel_aguilera@sbcglobal.net
Objective
I am seeking a Full or Part-time opportunity in the medical field with a well-established organization. I have a professional attitude, confident and integrity. I am self-motivated and fast learner.
Experience
July 2007 to Present Reproductive Health Center - Business Office Financial Consult, Billing, Accounting data entry, Purchasing, Coding, work EOBʼS, Patient Account Representative, Train and supervise employees, computer technician and work aging reports.
August 2005 to May=2 02006
Primary Provider Management Company - Auditor
Audit Report To verify medical coding and verify payment were send correctly to provider. Following Medicare and Med-cal fee schedule and guidelines.
February 2003/ August 2005
Riverside Medical Clinic- Biller/Coder
Review Medicare, Medical and CCS for correct payment. Correct Coding and Appeal Claims. Work Explanation of Benefits and tracers For PPO and Industrial Insurance. Code and Bill for Orthopedic Surgery, Radiology, Ultrasound, Mammography, Optometry and Internal Medicine.
October 2002/February 2003
Inland Medical Center - Front Office MA
Answer Phone, Schedule Appointment, Verify Insurance Eligibility, Patient Vitals and Verify Correct Coding Before Sending out claims out.
Education 2007 OB-GYN Surgical Coding Workshop2007 OB-GYN Fundamentals in Coding Workshop
2007 Coding and Billing in Best Run Practice Workshop
2006 American Academy of Professional Coder Workshop
Laboratory and pathology Seminar 2006 American Academy of Professional Coder Workshop
Orthopedic Surgery Seminar
2004 American Academy of Professional Coder
Certified Professional Coder Certificated
2003 Bryman College
Phlebotomy- Certificate
2002 Regional Occupational Program
Medical Front Office Administration/Billing - Certificated
2001 Rancho Verde High School
Diploma
Qualifications Medical Financial Consultation
Bilingual English/Spanish (Reading and Writing)
Insurance Eligibility
ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS Coding
Medical Coding and Billing in multiple specialties
Computer Data Entry, Word Processing and Typing
Audit Correct Coding from Medical Records
Work Claims for correct payment from Medicare, PPO HMO, POS and Med-cal

Thank you

Maribel Aguilera-CPC