• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Is anyone willing to do an externship in Allentown, PA?

tlspeer

Contributor
Messages
15
Location
Macungie, PA
New CPC-A looking for experience in Allentown, PA. Please if anyone has any information, please e-mail me at tlspeer@rcn.com
 
xternship

I am also trying to find an xternship in Allentown, PA. I contacted AAPC via email since there are none in the area. I received a response from Josh Hiller, Customer Service Representative from AAPC, asking if I know of any sites I could email to him. I sent several facilities from Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton area. I received a response back from Josh advising me to send additional sites to daniel.dewitt@aapc.com who is the manager of project xtern department.

Josh advised if there is anything he can help me with to contact him at josh.hiller@aapc.com or toll free# 800-626-2633 ext.110 - fax: 801-236-2258.

This was done on January 17th, 2011 and I have yet to hear anything back. The AAPC is supposed to contact all of the facilities I sent in hopes some one will be willing. If we colaborate maybe we can get things moving. I intend on contacting Daniel Dewitt regarding status.

I have had no success in getting a coding position despite my 9 years experience with ICD and CPT coding while I was a medical billing coordinator.
 
Top