• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Job opportunities in Lake Wylie, Sc area

cserfass

Contributor
Messages
13
Location
Charlotte, NC
I am hoping to relocate to South Carolina in the Lake Wylie area. Was curious to the job market for medical coders and billing managers. Also very interested in teaching at a career center or community college. I live in Ohio presently and I am a billing manager with an OB/GYN practice and a CPC. Would be happy to hear any input on the job market. Thanks.
 
Top